Friday, July 23, 2010

So I fell off the wagon... for 5 months...

And here I am - again.  Such a merry go round that this is.

This time I'm going to expect LESS of myself, and give LESS of myself.  I know that seems weird right.  And it probably is.  But unless I stop having such high expectations of myself then I'm continually going to disappoint myself.

I'm going to the chemist tomorrow to begin a shake diet.  I have never done one before.   I have always swore I WOULDN'T do one.  But here I am - desperate.  Plus husband is going away for a while and I think I need more help and support than I have been willing to admit.  I am a little concerned about what meals I will be cooking during husbands absence that will be suitable for both me and the kidlets to eat - guess I'll be doing a lot of bulk-cooking and bulk-freezing to make it easier on myself.

I also want to see a hypnotherapist.  Not to lose weight, but to deal with emotional eating problems.

Oh and I want to ban myself from going to that petrol station who gave me not one, but TWO free chocolate bars today (just for being a good customer - apparantly!)

I'm currently sitting on 107.7kg - so I'm at my goal weight that I set back in..  January?  Hmmm.  Nice that I finally reached the goal I suppose - but I do want to lose more than 1kg a month.  Shall weigh in tomorrow (no doubt I'll be more than that fully clothed) and begin my new shake diet (and maybe my new life) promptly.

Til then - here is fatty, signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment