Friday, July 23, 2010

Another Day One

This morning, straight after I dropped the kidlets off to little school, off I trotted to the chemist to begin my new shakes-based diet.  I have NEVER done anything quite this drastic.  In fact, the last few months I've been endeavouring to remove all products with 'numbers' in them from my pantry - I'd say a good 90% of my pantry was numbers-free!  Until I bought the shakes.  Oh dear.

Something tells me that maybe its worth the sacrifice.  The kids wont be eating any more numbers, so thats something - right?

Anyway - I bought enough shakes, soups and bars to last a week.  I also had to get multi vitamins, fibre powder and chromium which apparently helps to boost the metabolism.  I hopped on the forum that is run by the manufacturer, and there seems to be a lot of positivity and optimism.  And HEAPS of recipe ideas with new ways to use the shakes which is great.

I had my weigh in and will do so every Friday.  This morning when I hopped on the scales at home (naked after emptying bladder) I weighed 108.1kg, but the scales at the chemist read 110kg.

I have some diet jelly in the fridge (can apparently have as much as I like!) and have sugar-free lollies at hand.

Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment