Sunday, January 3, 2010

My Year!

2010 is going to be my year. I have 50kg to lose and I plan on losing at least 1/2 of it by the end of the year. Anything more is a bonus! So with 2kg per month to shift, I had better get my act together!

First I need a good solid side-by-side walking pram. I am on the lookout for anything that will do the job with big all-terrain wheels and is in Perth.

Second, I need to sort out my emotional eating problems. I will be looking for guidance, encouragement, support, information and education about the correllation between food and emotions.

And thirdly, I will learn how to balance my diet healthily, without depriving myself of all the good stuff!


2010 - bring it on!!!


Day 1 - 111.2kg

3 comments:

  1. Go Ally, am hoping to shift some kilos this year too, goodluck hun, i also have the emotional eating crap to sort through too. Goodluck sweetie!! :D Vee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Veronica - we can go through it all together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *waves* Goodluck, look forward to following your journey !

    ReplyDelete